zondag 19 november 2017

November release and krafty hop!

Halle allemaal / Hello Everyone,

Woohoo! It's finally here!! Today we are celebrating the release of ALL of our NEW November stamps.



I made another card showcasing the stampset It's A Brew-tiful day!


I made a panel from white copic paper and stamped the hearts onto them and colored them up. I die cut three circles from the panel and colored those cirkels to be matching the hearts. The top circle is a shakerpart. I stamped several beans and fussy cutted them. And then i made the top part a shaker. I stamped the sentiment in the middle cirkel and on the bottom i used three stamps from the set to make it complete. I heat embossed the hearts and the bean. I attached the card to a kraft cardstock double card base.

Have a nice day!

Greetz, Marieke

Met de kaart doe ik graag mee met de volgende challenge:
Ribbon Girl: any Image challenge.

3 opmerkingen: